- Retail customer trading volume (1) of $305 billion in November 2012, 6% lower than October 2012 and 11% lower than November 2011.
- Average retail customer trading volume (1) per day of $13.9 billion in November 2012, 1% lower than October 2012 and 11% lower than November 2011.
- An average of 353,983 retail client trades per day in November 2012, 4% higher than October 2012 and 22% lower than November 2011.
- Tradeable accounts (2) of 203,495 as of November 30, 2012, a decrease of 219, or 0.11% from October 2012, and an increase of 10,723, or 6%, from November 2011.
- Institutional customer trading volume (1) of $90 billion in November 2012, 68% higher than October 2012 and 41% lower than November 2011.
- Average institutional trading volume (1) per day of $4.1 billion in November 2012, 76% higher than October 2012 and 41% lower than November 2011.
- An average of 9,837 institutional client trades per day in November 2012, 68% higher than October 2012 and 67% lower than November 2011.
These factors should not be construed as exhaustive and should be read in conjunction with the other cautionary statements that are included in this presentation and in our SEC filings. FXCM Inc. undertakes no obligation to publicly update or review any forward-looking statement, whether as a result of new information, future developments or otherwise, except as required by lawAbout FXCM Inc. FXCM Inc. (NYSE: FXCM) is a global online provider of foreign exchange (forex) trading and related services to retail and institutional customers world-wide. At the heart of FXCM's client offering is No Dealing Desk forex trading. Clients benefit from FXCM's large network of forex liquidity providers enabling FXCM to offer competitive spreads on major currency pairs. Clients have the advantage of mobile trading, one-click order execution and trading from real-time charts. FXCM's U.K. subsidiary, Forex Capital Markets Limited, also offers CFD products with no re-quote trading and allows clients to trade oil, gold, silver and stock indices along with forex on one platform. In addition, FXCM offers educational courses on forex trading and provides free news and market research through DailyFX.com. Trading foreign exchange and CFDs on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all. Read full disclaimer.