Biopharmaceutical company Endocyte has selected the Medidata Solutions (NASDAQ: MDSO) cloud-based platform to support the execution of multiple ongoing clinical trials focused on the development of targeted therapies for cancer and other serious diseases. Endocyte has a rich pipeline of drugs in clinical development, including proprietary technology for ovarian and lung cancer indications. The company recently filed for commercial authorization in the European Union (EU) for one treatment aimed at addressing a form of ovarian cancer. Endocyte is implementing the combined solution of Medidata’s electronic data capture (EDC) and clinical data management (CDM) system Medidata Rave ® along with Medidata CTMS™.
- “The Medidata Clinical Cloud will allow us to maintain streamlined operations and efficient execution of our ongoing clinical trials,” said Hong Ma, director of clinical operations, Endocyte. “This will ensure that we obtain the highest level of data quality and integrity.”
- “The Medidata Clinical Cloud is designed to accelerate trials, while reducing both cost and risk,” said Glen de Vries, president, Medidata Solutions. “Embracing Medidata’s platform will bring continued efficiency to the development of Endocyte’s rich pipeline.”
- Read our blog, Geeks Talk Clinical
- Tweet this: .@Endocyte uses @Medidata platform to support ovarian & lung cancer drug trials, files for authorization for EU market http://bit.ly/U7SWfP
- Follow us on Twitter: @Medidata
- Find us on LinkedIn