Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. Frontier Communications Corp Class B ( FTR) pushed the Telecommunications industry lower today making it today's featured Telecommunications laggard. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Frontier Communications Corp Class B fell 12 cents (-2.5%) to $4.71 on average volume. Throughout the day, 13 million shares of Frontier Communications Corp Class B exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 10.1 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $4.71-$4.88 after having opened the day at $4.81 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $4.83. Other companies within the Telecommunications industry that declined today were: Allot Communications ( ALLT), down 11.5%, Inteliquent ( IQNT), down 9.6%, Powerwave Technologies ( PWAV), down 5%, and Dialogic ( DLGC), down 4.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Frontier Communications Corp Class B Ratings Report.
- Use our telecommunications section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.