According to a recent survey conducted by Office Depot (NYSE:ODP), nearly half (49 percent) of shoppers admitted to getting at least 16 percent of their holiday shopping done last minute – within ten days of the holiday. This season, Office Depot is coming to the rescue by providing last-minute shoppers with a one-stop destination for all of their holiday shopping and shipping needs. From tablets and headphones to personalized photo gifts and festive packing and shipping solutions, last-minute shoppers will have everything they need to find and ship the perfect gifts, in time for the holidays, including:
- Monster Inspiration Headphones: Turn up the volume on these chic headphones that boast high definition audio, the latest generation of noise cancellation, and interchangeable stylish headbands. As an added bonus, any Inspiration Headphones purchase made before December 31 comes with two free interchangeable headbands, available in a variety of colors.
- iHome® Dual Alarm Clock FM Stereo Radio: Plug in your Apple device and amplify those holiday tunes with this docking speaker system that delivers crisp sound and charges your device while playing music.
- Customized Photo Calendars: Cherish special memories year-round with these customizable photo calendars. Mark important dates such as birthdays and anniversaries with photos of all the important people in your life.
- Nikon® Coolpix® S4300 Digital Camera: Capture holiday memories through vivid photos and sharp HD video with this sleek and slim point-and-shoot that features 16.0 megapixels, a 6x optical zoom, and a 3.0 inch touchscreen display.
- Fashion Desk Accessories: Gift friends, family and coworkers with the power of organization with trendy See Jane Work products that blend fashion and function.
- Office Depot Gift Cards: Give a gift that never comes in the wrong size, color, or style. With an Office Depot gift card, offer family and friends the gift of choice.
Office Depot also offers U.S. Postal Service and UPS in-store shipping options that allow customers to ship their gifts immediately after purchasing them. Shoppers have the option to drop off packed gifts ready to ship, or take advantage of Office Depot’s packing services that come with all the necessary packing supplies included. To further cater to customers, these options are also available during weekends and late evenings, times when customers are most likely to tackle their holiday gift shipping.For all these great holiday gift options and services, please visit your local Office Depot retail store location or www.officedepot.com. To become a fan of Office Depot on Facebook and receive exclusive content, offers and more, please visit www.facebook.com/officedepot. To follow Office Depot on Twitter, please visit http://twitter.com/officedepot. Survey Methodology/Sample Qualifications Interviews are conducted online among a nationally representative sample of Small/Medium Sized Businesses and Personal Shoppers. The October wave of interviewing was conducted from October 9, 2012 to October 29, 2012 among a total of 1551 small and medium sized businesses and personal shoppers. About Office Depot Office Depot provides office supplies and services through 1,675 worldwide retail stores, a dedicated sales force, top-rated catalogs, and global e-commerce operations. Office Depot has annual sales of approximately $11.5 billion, employs about 39,000 associates, and serves customers in 60 countries around the world. Office Depot’s common stock is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol ODP. Additional press information can be found at: http://mediarelations.officedepot.com and http://socialpress.officedepot.com/. 1 For full details on free shipping and exclusions, please click here.