- Wendi Caplan-Carroll will lead the East team ( Delaware, District of Columbia, Maryland, New England, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Virginia and West Virginia).
- Steve Robinson will lead the North team ( Canada, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Ohio and Wisconsin).
- Pamela Starr will lead the South team ( Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi, Tennessee, North and South Carolina).
- Zak Barron will lead the Central team ( Arkansas, Colorado, Houston, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Missouri, Minnesota, Montana, Nebraska, New Mexico, North and South Dakota, Utah and Wyoming).
- Kelly Flint will lead the West team ( California, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon and Washington).
As part of the company’s steadfast commitment to serving small businesses and nonprofits in their communities, Constant Contact®, Inc. (NASDAQ: CTCT) today announced five regional promotions that will help facilitate expansion of its local education program. Regional Development Directors Zak Barron, Wendi Caplan-Carroll, Kelly Flint, Steve Robinson, and Pamela Starr have been promoted to Area Directors. As Area Directors, they will oversee Constant Contact’s teams of Regional Development Directors (RDDs) and Authorized Local Experts (ALEs), which offer free seminars and training workshops for small business and nonprofits on best practices in email marketing, social media marketing, event marketing, daily deals, and engagement marketing. This year alone, Constant Contact’s local in-person events educated more than 150,000 people in cities and towns across North America. The program is expected to grow further in 2013 as a direct result of these promotions and the additional expansion the promotions will enable. “At Constant Contact, we’re committed to sharing our online marketing expertise to help small organizations engage their customers and drive business results. As Regional Development Directors, Wendi, Steve, Pamela, Zak, and Kelly have played integral roles in teaching thousands of small businesses and nonprofits how to do just that,” said Catherine Kniker, vice president of local success at Constant Contact. “As Area Directors, they will further enhance the success of small businesses and nonprofits by providing greater support for the network of RDDs and ALEs teaching in the field, and help increase the size and scope of that network, enabling Constant Contact to reach and teach small organizations whenever and wherever they seek guidance—a huge win for small businesses and nonprofits looking to expand their marketing know-how.” The Area Directors’ areas of oversight within the field are as follows: