MINNEAPOLIS, Dec. 12, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SPS Commerce (Nasdaq:SPSC), a leading provider of on-demand supply chain management solutions, today unveiled a new industry benchmark report, Retail Insight: Strategies and Trends for 2013 and Beyond . The company teamed with Retail Systems Research (RSR), the only research company run by retailers for the retail industry, to develop the report by surveying the retail industry and providing insight into emerging retail trends and their impact on the supply chain. The report was distributed at SPS Commerce's recent 2012 Customer Council event in Minneapolis . Executives from SPS and RSR will present the survey's findings in a live webinar on January 24, 2013.
- Factors impacting 2013 budgets
- 'The Amazon Effect' on consumer expectations
- Supply chain collaboration becomes a priority in 2013
- Customer intelligence strategies and how organizations plan to use it
- The communication shift to mobile/social
- Investment priorities for 2013
To download the report, visit http://www.spscommerce.com/about-us-overview/newsandevents/research-report.html .About Retail Systems Research Retail Systems Research is the only research company run by retailers for the retail industry. RSR provides insight into business and technology challenges facing the extended retail industry, providing thought leadership and advice on navigating these challenges for specific companies and the industry at large. We do this by:
- Identifying information that helps retailers and their trading partners to build more efficient and profitable businesses;
- Identifying industry issues that solutions providers must address to be relevant in the extended retail industry;
- Providing insight and analysis about a broad spectrum of issues and trends in the Extended Retail Industry.
Cautionary Note Regarding Forward-Looking StatementsAny statements in this release that are not historical or current facts are forward-looking statements. All forward-looking statements in this release are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that may cause our actual results, performance or achievements to be materially different from any future results, performances or achievements expressed or implied by the forward-looking statements. Certain of these risks and uncertainties are described in the "Risk Factors" section of our most recent Annual Report on Form 10-K and other required reports, as filed with the SEC, which are available at the SEC's Website at http://www.sec.gov . SPS Commerce expressly disclaims any intent or obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise. SPS-C
CONTACT: Kay Rindels SPS Commerce 866-245-8100 email@example.com