MINNEAPOLIS, Dec. 12, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SPS Commerce (Nasdaq:SPSC), a leading provider of on-demand supply chain management solutions, today unveiled a new industry benchmark report, Retail Insight: Strategies and Trends for 2013 and Beyond . The company teamed with Retail Systems Research (RSR), the only research company run by retailers for the retail industry, to develop the report by surveying the retail industry and providing insight into emerging retail trends and their impact on the supply chain. The report was distributed at SPS Commerce's recent 2012 Customer Council event in Minneapolis . Executives from SPS and RSR will present the survey's findings in a live webinar on January 24, 2013.
- Factors impacting 2013 budgets
- 'The Amazon Effect' on consumer expectations
- Supply chain collaboration becomes a priority in 2013
- Customer intelligence strategies and how organizations plan to use it
- The communication shift to mobile/social
- Investment priorities for 2013