- Advocacy - MLTA fights for Michigan's lodging and tourism industries in Lansing and Washington, DC
- Merchant-friendly credit card processing
- Up to 43 percent premium credits on workers' compensation coverage
- 8-10 percent group savings on property-casualty-liability coverage
- Professional development and networking opportunities at the Pure Michigan Governor's Conference on Tourism
- The "MLTA Buyer's Guide."
Constellation announced today that it has signed an association agreement with the Michigan Lodging and Tourism Association (MLTA) that will provide association members customized and competitively priced energy related products and services. Under the three-year agreement, Constellation will be the exclusive MLTA-endorsed electricity supplier and one of two preferred natural gas suppliers for the association’s more than 500 members. The company has been an MLTA Allied Member since 2011 and has served as an MLTA Legislative Conference event sponsor. “Through our agreement with Constellation, MLTA members have the opportunity to work with a leading retail supplier of power and natural gas with the expertise to help them reduce energy costs and manage risk,” said Steve Yencich, president and CEO, MLTA. “We’re proud MLTA has selected Constellation as the endorsed retail supplier for its members,” said Ed Wilson, vice president of associations, Constellation. “MLTA members can rely on Constellation for a cost-effective, strategic approach to energy procurement and to develop and implement strategies to better manage overall energy use.” About the Michigan Lodging and Tourism Association MLTA ( www.milodging.org) represents hundreds of hotels, motels, resorts, and bed & breakfasts, comprising over 40,000 guest rooms. MLTA membership also includes categories for allied/suppliers, convention and visitor bureaus, colleges and universities, students, attractions and transportation operators. MLTA provides a full range of association services which include: