Staples, Inc. (NASDAQ: SPLS), the world’s largest office products company and second largest internet retailer in the world, today announced it will carry Microsoft Surface at all Staples locations and Staples.com as early as December 12.
- Preloaded with Office Home & Student 2013RT
- Integrated Kickstand for hands free entertainment
- Tough yet elegant design at only 1.5lbs
- Ultra-light durable casing equipped with Gorilla Glass 2
- 16:9 widescreen with high-definition ClearType display
- Front and rear-facing 720p HD video cameras
- Full-sized USB port and HD Video out port
- Surface with Windows RT 32 GB - $499
- Surface with Windows RT 32 GB with Black Touch Cover - $599
- Surface with Windows RT 64 GB with Black Touch Cover - $699
Microsoft Surface is the latest addition to a wide selection of the newest technology products at Staples. Staples full suite of technology products and services include the latest computers, e-readers, tablets and smart phones.About Staples Staples is the world’s largest office products company and a trusted source for office solutions. The company provides products, services and expertise in office supplies, copy & print, technology, facilities and breakroom, and furniture. Staples invented the office superstore concept in 1986 and now has annual sales of $25 billion, ranking second in the world in eCommerce sales. With 88,000 associates worldwide, Staples operates in 26 countries throughout North and South America, Europe, Asia and Australia, making it easy for businesses of all sizes, and consumers. The company is headquartered outside Boston. More information about Staples (Nasdaq: SPLS) is available at www.staples.com/media. Follow Staples on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/staples and on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/staples.