Correction: An earlier version of this story incorrectly stated the Colgate-Palmolive's closing price.Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. Colgate-Palmolive Company ( CL) closed the day up $1.72 (0.8%) to $107.88 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1.4 million shares of Colgate-Palmolive Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.7 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $106.99-$108.20.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Colgate-Palmolive Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.