- Safety: A 53% Total Incident Rate (TIR) reduction since January 2008*
- Employee Engagement: A world-class engagement score among employee-partners, achieved by only some of the most respected companies in the world;
- Diversity and Inclusion: A 300% increase in minority enrollment in Cintas’ Management Trainee program;
- Supplier Diversity: A $160 million spend with women and minority-owned businesses;
- Recycling: Recycled more than 310,000 tons of paper, saving the equivalent of eight million trees, and diverted over 15 million plastic water bottles from landfills with development of innovative uniform collection using plastic in the fabric;
- Reducing Environmental Footprint: Helped reduce customers’ chemical and water usage with Cintas’ Microfiber and Chemical Cleaning System;
- Sustainable Business Practices: Implemented moisture measurement methods that reduce drying time and energy usage by as much as 50%;
- Philanthropy: Donated more than 13 million pounds of products to aid in humanitarian and disaster relief efforts worldwide;
- Recognition: Ranked on FORTUNE’s list of “Most Admired Companies” for nine consecutive years and consistently ranked as a Top Military-Friendly Employer by G.I. Jobs magazine.
About Cintas:Headquartered in Cincinnati, Cintas Corporation provides highly specialized services to businesses of all types primarily throughout North America. Cintas designs, manufactures and implements corporate identity uniform programs, and provides entrance mats, restroom cleaning and supplies, tile and carpet cleaning, promotional products, first aid, safety, fire protection products and services and document management services for over 900,000 businesses. Cintas is a publicly held company traded over the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the symbol CTAS and is a component of the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index.