“The definition of systems management is changing,” said Rob Meinhardt, general manager for Dell KACE. “In the past, our customers managed laptops, desktops and servers. Increasingly, they need to say ‘yes’ to devices of all kinds including smartphones and tablets. With the Dell KACE K3000 Mobile Management Appliance, our customers will have a well-integrated and easy-to-use system for managing and securing all types of devices, operating systems and endpoints in their IT environment.”Enable IT to Say “Yes!” To Mobility The Dell KACE K3000 Mobile Management Appliance extends systems management capabilities to enforce security policies for mobile devices running iOS and Android and includes the following features:
- Single-step secure setup gets users up and running quickly and includes over the air provisioning of K3000 agents to devices.
- Support for popular personal smartphones and tablet computers including Apple iOS 4.5 and 6 iPhones and iPads, Android 2.2+ C2DM-enabled smartphones and tablets.
- Device security and policy management helps protect your organizations data through features such as profile management, device lock and unlock, remote enterprise wipe and remote factory reset.
- Simplified application management allows pushing corporate applications on to both corporate as well as personal mobile devices.
- View all endpoints from a single console through integration with the Dell KACE K1000 Systems Management Appliance. IT admins can now seamlessly access both appliances through single-sign on and view all mobile devices, PCs and servers from a single console.