- working with the medical community
- applying evidenced-based medicine
- delivering decision support
- offering incentives for the delivery of quality, cost-effective care
- sharing cost savings with participating doctors
Just days after releasing their first draft, Senate Republicans issued a revised version of their bill to repeal and replace Obamacare.
To ensure passage, Mitch McConnell will have to navigate a treacherous obstacle while the clock is ticking.
White House Press Secretary Spicer believes the chances the bill passes in August break are 'very high.'