|Mineral Resources for the Joaquin Project at September 2012|
|Measured and Indicated Resources|
|Total Measured and Indicated||13,448||2.85||0.003||38,400||39,600|
- From September 21, 2012 Technical Report.
- Metal prices used were $30 per silver ounce and $1,500 per gold ounce.
- Oxide mineral resources estimated using a cutoff grade of 30 grams per tonne (0.88 ounce per ton) silver and sulfide mineral resources with a cutoff grade of 34 grams per tonne (0.99 ounce per ton) silver within Whittle ®-estimated surface mine parameters.
- Mineral resources estimated by the consulting firm of NCL Ingeniería y Construcción Ltda. in Santiago, Chile.
- Mineral resources that are not mineral reserves have not demonstrated economic viability.
- Tons and grades were converted from metric tonnes and grams per tonne. Rounding may result in apparent differences between tons and grades contained ounces.