- Paul Van Siclen, Financial Services (Americas): Paul has over 18 years of experience in Financial Services spanning both consumer and commercial markets in banking and insurance companies. Before joining QlikTech, Paul held roles as divisional CFO at CIT where he became introduced to QlikView as a business user. He has also held roles as Director of BI for CIT as well as various finance leadership roles at Bank of America and AHL Insurance.
- Duncan Ash, Financial Services (EMEA): Duncan has over 17 years of experience in Financial Services software related sales, solutions and consulting. He most recently worked at SAS Institute where he was Financial Services Industry Manager with a focus on Capital Markets industry solutions. Prior to SAS, Duncan worked for Sybase where he led Financial Services strategy and business development within EMEA.
- David Bolton, Public Sector (EMEA): David joined QlikTech in 2008 and most recently led the Public Sector sales team for the UK and Ireland where his team significantly expanded QlikView use in leading public sector entities such as the NHS. Prior to working at QlikTech, David founded a start-up software company which developed and sold into the Public Sector and Corporate markets. David held the position of Sales and Marketing Director for 8 years, overseeing growth and attaining a position in the coveted 'Deloitte Fast 50' list.
- Scott Jennings, Retail and Services (Americas): Scott has held positions in the business intelligence software space for the past 14 years at several companies including IBM. Over the last several years, he has held positions on the industry solutions team, including management of the team, while working with retailers, and analysts around the world on defining retail go-to-market, retail solutions, and best practices.
- Tom Haas, Manufacturing and High Tech (Americas): Tom covers the Manufacturing Sector in the Americas with a focus on the High Tech industry. He has more than 15 years of experience in business development and strategic initiatives at various technology companies including Siebel Systems and BMC Software. Earlier in his career Tom was a consultant at The Boston Consulting Group where he was part of the High Tech Practice Area.
To learn more about QlikTech’s solutions by industry and its thousands of customers worldwide, visit http://www.qlikview.com.About QlikTech QlikTech (NASDAQ: QLIK) is a leader in Business Discovery—user-driven Business Intelligence (BI). Its QlikView Business Discovery solution bridges the gap between traditional BI solutions and inadequate spreadsheet applications. The in-memory associative search technology QlikTech pioneered created the self-service BI category, allowing users to explore information freely rather than being confined to a predefined path of questions. Appropriate from SMB to the largest global enterprise, QlikView’s self-service analysis can be deployed with data governance in days or weeks. The QlikView Business Discovery platform’s app-driven model works with existing BI solutions, offering an immersive mobile and social, collaborative experience. Headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, QlikTech has offices around the world serving approximately 26,000 customers in over 100 countries. QlikTech and QlikView are trademarks or registered trademarks of QlikTech or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and other countries. Other company names, product names and company logos mentioned herein are the trademarks, or registered trademarks of their respective owners.