TOKYO, Japan and REDWOOD CITY, Calif., Dec. 11, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- News Facts:
- Informatica Corporation (Nasdaq:INFA), the world's number oneindependent provider of data integration software,today announced that SBI Japannext (SBI), Japan's premierproprietary trading system (PTS) venue, has standardized onInformaticaUltra Messaging as its ultra-low latency messagingbackbone for its FIX trading gateway to drive service reliabilityand revenue and market share growth.
- SBI's use of Informatica Ultra Messaging is helping the firmadvance its competitive position as the top challenger to theleader in the Japanese exchange market for equity trading.Informatica supports the firm's steep growth curve supporting anincrease in trade volumes of almost 8 times in only two years.
- Informatica Ultra Messaging, a component of the InformaticaPlatform, has enabled SBI to:
- Ensure 100 percent reliability of SBI's trading venue- Informatica Ultra Messaging ensures the reliability of SBI's PTSvenue across the entire trade lifecycle, thus helping the firmmaintain its 100 percent uptime record despite rapidly growingtrade volumes.
- Reduce server infrastructure by 80 percent - WithInformatica, SBI's FIX trading gateway service now requires onlyone fifth of the original server footprint while operating in ahighly available zero-latency failover implementation
- In addition to the high reliability and performance needed toincrease market share, Informatica provides linear messagingscalability with consistent latency for SBI's trading system.
- SBI also plans to extend its Informatica Ultra Messagingdeployment to support a new upgraded matching engine and marketdatadelivery.
- "High-performance trading technology is a vehicle for growth,and Informatica Ultra Messaging is playing a vital role in helpingSBI Japannext maintain a prime position in the PTS market, increasemarket share and grow its customer base," said AlexanderNedotsukov, co-chief technology officer, SBI Japannext."Informatica is one of the top contributing technologies to SBIJapannext's business growth. We simply do not have to worry aboutthe performance or the reliability of our messaginginfrastructure."
- "New wave trading ventures, such as SBI Japannext, needtechnologies that enable them to stay on the cutting edge ofsecurities trading," said Ash Kulkarni, senior vice president andgeneral manager, B2B Data Exchange and Messaging, Informatica."Informatica Ultra Messaging has literally changed the game for SBIJapannext and other types of companies, providing brokerlessmessaging for the highest possible performance, guaranteed messagedelivery and zero-latency failover design. The high reliabilitythat Informatica is able to deliver, plus rapid deployment and theability to slash IT infrastructure and data costs, all add up to arecipe for profitable business growth."
- Success story: Informatica Ultra Messaging Helps Japan's Leading ProprietaryTrading System Venue Grow Revenues and Achieve MarketLeadership
Note: Informatica, PowerCenter, Informatica UltraMessaging and Informatica Platform are trademarks orregistered trademarks of Informatica Corporation in the UnitedStates and in jurisdictions throughout the world. All other companyand product names may be trade names or trademarks of theirrespective owners.
CONTACT: Shira Frantzich Informatica Corporation +1 650 385 5674 email@example.com Deborah Wiltshire Informatica Corporation +1 650 385 5360 mobile/+1 650 862 8186 firstname.lastname@example.org