The suite of Bluesocket access points, backed by ADTRAN’s world-class global support, address today’s most common and highest growth Wi-Fi deployment scenarios, including:
- BYOD in the Enterprise: Delivering the capacity and scalability to securely satisfy the influx of personal devices while handling unique building and site characteristics to ensure optimal coverage.
- E-learning in K-12 and Higher Education: Supplying the required performance to satisfy one-to-one rollouts while providing the needed security and policy management to ensure a safe and secure learning environment.
- High Density/Ruggedized Environments: Perfect for high density environments like large convention centers, lobbies, cafeterias and office buildings, the Bluesocket APs are also engineered for outdoor deployments, such as campus coverage, stadiums, playfields and other ruggedized environments.
- Small to Medium Size Enterprises: By eliminating the need for hardware controllers, the most costly component of a Wi-Fi deployment, ADTRAN’s cloud-enabled software-based vWLAN solution and Bluesocket access points can provide a cost-effective wireless deployment for the SMB market. Future growth or expansion can be addressed by simply adding access points.
- Multi-site, Geographically Disbursed Locations: ADTRAN’s software-based vWLAN controller provides centralized cloud-based control and management of any access point in the world. Choose the model of the access point(s) that best addresses the various needs at a specific location.
- Managed Service Providers: Service providers can utilize the APs to generate new revenue streams through cloud-based deployment flexibility including hosted and multi-tenant WLAN service scenarios.
- Mobile Data Offload and Backhaul for Service Providers: ADTRAN’s Bluesocket Mobile Data Offload (MDO) solution enables mobile providers to offload traffic to the Wi-Fi network to achieve improved customer satisfaction and reduces backhaul costs.