ACTIVE Network, Inc. (NYSE: ACTV), the leader in cloud-based Activity and Participant Management™ (APM), and an event management technology partner for the Professional Convention Management Association (PCMA), announced that it will be offering tours of its Business Solutions technology suite during PCMA’s Convening Leaders conference, January 13-16 in Orlando Florida. ACTIVE’s tours will demonstrate how PCMA is implementing its technology at Convening Leaders to help increase event efficiency and management, deepen attendee engagement and grow their organization through stronger intelligence. Tour participants will get an exclusive look at ACTIVE’s technology in action. They’ll see everything from an organizer’s experience of viewing attendee data within a single, consolidated dashboard, to how attendees can check-into an event from the convenience of their hotel. In addition, tours will give a behind-the-scenes look at Convening Leader’s mobile app, social media integration, session scanning, surveys, comprehensive reporting & intelligence and much more. To register for one of ACTIVE’s tour times below, click here or visit their kiosk in the Learning Lounge Partner Area.
- Monday, January 14: 7:30 am, 9:45 am, 3:00 pm
- Tuesday, January 15: 7:30 am, 9:30 am, 10:30 am, 2:45 pm
- Smaller Meetings: paring down of the amount of people attending events;
- Shorter Meetings: reducing the length of events from multiple-day to same or one-day meetings;
- Less Lead Time: sourcing meeting services with less lead time in order to accommodate fluctuating event budgets.