- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- Return on equity has greatly decreased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of major weakness within the corporation. Compared to other companies in the Health Care Equipment & Supplies industry and the overall market, ACCURAY INC's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- 38.10% is the gross profit margin for ACCURAY INC which we consider to be strong. Regardless of ARAY's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, ARAY's net profit margin of -29.16% significantly underperformed when compared to the industry average.
- ARAY, with its decline in revenue, underperformed when compared the industry average of 2.9%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues fell by 17.6%. The declining revenue has not hurt the company's bottom line, with increasing earnings per share.
- Despite currently having a low debt-to-equity ratio of 0.47, it is higher than that of the industry average, inferring that management of debt levels may need to be evaluated further. Regardless of the somewhat mixed results with the debt-to-equity ratio, the company's quick ratio of 1.07 is sturdy.
- ACCURAY INC has improved earnings per share by 10.5% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, ACCURAY INC reported poor results of -$1.02 versus -$0.44 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings (-$0.48 versus -$1.02).
-- Written by a member of TheStreet Ratings Staff
Holiday Special: Subscribe to Action Alerts PLUS to see how Jim Cramer trades his $2.5 Million+ portfolio for 51% off the list price. Your first 14-days are FREE: Sign up today to get e-mail alerts before every trade.