Dell today unveiled Dell World: Live Online, a virtual experience for those unable to physically attend Dell World 2012. At Dell World this year, technology professionals will discover their own power to do more by learning from one another as well as identifying opportunities presented by the key forces changing business today. Dell World 2012 will address challenges in making the right technology choices and highlight solutions available for a wide range of industries. Dell World: Live Online provides full access to keynotes, sessions and in-depth coverage and interviews from the Austin Convention Center. This online event gives attendees the opportunity to participate and be a part of the Dell World experience – no matter their location. As virtual attendees, participants will gain access to:
- Live streams of all the keynote speeches and select super sessions, including the opening keynote from Michael Dell. All other super sessions will be available on demand after the event.
- Real-time Q&A with session speakers
- Live streaming of exclusive interviews and Solutions Showcase booth coverage
- Mobile reporting from around the event
- Conversations with subject-matter experts