- This was the Company’s 21 st consecutive profitable quarter, and the 43 rd of the last 45 quarters
- Preliminary revenues increased to $2.290 million, compared to $2.248 million in 1QFY12
- This represents an increase of 1.9% over 1QFY12 and is a new record 1 st quarter
- Approximately 11% of revenues came from new software licenses
- Approximately 9% of revenues came from consulting studies and collaborations
- Cash as of November 30, 2012 was $11.4 million
Investor Conference PresentationThe Company’s chairman and chief executive officer, Walt Woltosz, will be presenting at the Sidoti Semi-Annual Micro-Cap Conference taking place on January 7, 2013, at New York City’s Grand Hyatt Hotel. Mr. Woltosz will be presenting at 11:20 a.m., and he will also be available for one-on-one meetings throughout the day. About Simulations Plus, Inc. Simulations Plus, Inc., is a premier developer of groundbreaking drug discovery and development simulation software, which is licensed to and used in the conduct of drug research by major pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies worldwide. For more information, visit our Web site at www.simulations-plus.com. Follow Us on Twitter Safe Harbor Statement Under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 – With the exception of historical information, the matters discussed in this press release are forward-looking statements that involve a number of risks and uncertainties. Our actual future results could differ significantly from those statements. Factors that could cause or contribute to such differences include, but are not limited to: our ability to maintain our competitive advantages, acceptance of new software products and improved versions of our existing software by our customers, the general economics of the pharmaceutical industry, our ability to finance growth, our ability to continue to attract and retain highly qualified technical staff, and a sustainable market. Further information on our risk factors is contained in our quarterly and annual reports as filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.