First Class Flyer also predicts that the fare's rules, restrictions, and costs are sure to change over time, and details on the evolution of this new fare will be posted in FirstClassFlyer.com's Newsroom on a regular basis.But the impact of the new EasyUp fares goes far beyond that. "EasyUp is going to require an entirely new 'flight booking mindset' on the part of the savvy traveler," says Bennett, who refers to the special report as "A Flight Upgrade Mindset Reset." First Class Flyer's special report answers these vital questions:
- Which routes offer the lowest discount business and first class EasyUp fares?
- Why does EasyUps kill much of the traditional frequent flyer program thinking?
- What are the EasyUp fare rules and fine print?
- What are the differences between American Airlines and Delta Air Lines EasyUp fares?
- How do I find EasyUp fares?
- How should I use the frequent flyer miles I already have going forward?
- What other airlines are likely to follow the Americans and Delta lead?
- What other destinations are likely to be introduced beyond Africa, Asia, and Europe?