Here's how to celebrate National Lager Day and participate in the Log Off:
- Step 1: Follow and tweet @SamuelAdamsBeer with the hashtag #BostonLagerLogOff and where you're celebrating National Lager Day; or post on Facebook and tag Samuel Adams (be sure to snap a photo of you and your lager).
- Step 2: Then log off, just for a bit. Shut off your phone and join Samuel Adams in celebrating National Lager Day with a Samuel Adams Boston Lager , free from distractions!
- Samuel Adams Boston Lager is an excellent example of the fundamentals of a great beer, offering a full, rich flavor that is both balanced and complex. That unique flavor is the result of a perfect combination of our signature hand selected ingredients and a traditional four vessel brewing process.
- Samuel Adams Boston Lager uses only the finest ingredients including two-row malted barley and Bavarian Noble hops. The sole use of two-row barley not only imparts a full, smooth body but also gives the beer a wide spectrum of malt flavor ranging from slightly sweet to roasted. The Noble hop varieties of Hallertau Mittelfrueh and Tettnang Tettnanger add a wide range of floral, piney and citrus notes, which are present from the aroma, through the taste, and all the way to the lingering smooth finish.
- Samuel Adams Boston Lager's complexity, malty sweetness and intricate hop notes pair well with rich flavorful foods and caramelized grilled flavors.