Dell’s Social Media Services offerings include:
- Listening command center build-outs - Dell works with the customer to design, build and operate a social media command center integrating it across the business as a foundational listening function for all customer facing departments.
- Advisory services – This hands-on strategy planning includes an assessment of a customer’s current capabilities and critical needs. Recommendations, timing and goals are provided in an effort to align the social media programs to the corporate strategy.
- Listening and insights services – Conversations are monitored on a customer’s behalf—for brands, industry or competitors. Reports are then provided with key data insights allowing the customer to take action.
- Best practice seminars – Participants learn from Dell’s experience on topics such as gaining executive support, building a training program, embedding listening across business units, experiencing a day in Dell’s Social Media command center.
Dell World – December 11-13, AustinDell’s annual customer conference in Austin, Texas next week will feature a Social Neighborhood where Dell will host two fireside chats with the American Red Cross, Clemson University, Gage Marketing Group, AMD and the American Heart Association regarding the social media work they’ve done with Dell, their strategic approach, lessons learned, and vision of what’s next in social media. For more information, visit www.dell.com/socialmediaservices, email SMServices@Dell.com or follow the links below:
- Dell Social Media Services video
- Red Cross Case Study
- Dell and The American Red Cross Innovate with Social Media for Humanitarian Relief: Video
- Clemson University Whitepaper
- Clemson Social Media Listening: Video
- Dell Social Business Connection Site