- Shipped more than 100 million copies of its QuickLink connection management software worldwide
- Relieved cellular network congestion with its NetWise solution by increasing Wi-Fi connections at a rate of 9,500 every minute, and offloading approximately 3 MB of data per user, per day
- Provided over-the-air Device Management capabilities for more than 30 million mobile devices globally
- Delivered more than 7 billion messages to Android users in the US via its Visual Voicemail software
- Supported more than 500,000 active members in Poser online communities, and garnered more than 2.4 million views on YouTube of content created by its graphics solutions
Safe Harbor Statement:This release contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties, including without limitation forward-looking statements relating to the company’s quarterly revenues guidance, its financial prospects and other projections of its performance, the company's ability to increase its business and the anticipated timing and financial performance of its new products and services and potential acquisitions. Among the important factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from those expressed or implied in the forward-looking statements are changes in demand for the company’s products from its customers and their end-users, new and changing technologies and mobile communications products, customer acceptance and timing of deployment of those technologies and products, new and continuing adverse economic conditions, and the company's ability to compete effectively with other software providers. These and other factors discussed in the company's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including its filings on Forms 10-K and 10-Q, could cause actual results to differ materially from those expressed or implied in any forward-looking statements. The forward-looking statements contained in this release are made on the basis of the views and assumptions of management regarding future events and business performance as of the date of this release, and the company does not undertake any obligation to update these statements to reflect events or circumstances occurring after the date of this release. Smith Micro and the Smith Micro logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of Smith Micro Software, Inc. All other trademarks and product names are the property of their respective companies.