- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- Compared to its closing price of one year ago, BZ's share price has jumped by 32.89%, exceeding the performance of the broader market during that same time frame. Regarding the stock's future course, our hold rating indicates that we do not recommend additional investment in this stock despite its gains in the past year.
- Despite its growing revenue, the company underperformed as compared with the industry average of 2.8%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 2.1%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $92.15 million or 16.98% when compared to the same quarter last year. Despite an increase in cash flow, BOISE INC's average is still marginally south of the industry average growth rate of 23.15%.
- The company's current return on equity has slightly decreased from the same quarter one year prior. This implies a minor weakness in the organization. When compared to other companies in the Containers & Packaging industry and the overall market, BOISE INC's return on equity is below that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- The gross profit margin for BOISE INC is rather low; currently it is at 21.80%. It has decreased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 0.55% trails that of the industry average.
-- Written by a member of TheStreet Ratings Staff
Holiday Special: Subscribe to Action Alerts PLUS to see how Jim Cramer trades his $2.5 Million+ portfolio for 51% off the list price. Your first 14-days are FREE: Sign up today to get e-mail alerts before every trade.