The TD Ameritrade Institutional 2013 National Conference keynote speakers include:
- Fred Tomczyk, president and chief executive officer, TD Ameritrade Holding Corporation, and Tom Nally, president, TD Ameritrade Institutional, will offer their perspective on the future of the financial services industry and outlook and opportunities for registered independent advisors.
- Craig Alexander, senior vice president and chief economist of TD Bank, will discuss the economic and financial outlook for 2013 and beyond. This session will also include a review of economic developments in Europe and its fiscal crisis as well as a discussion about the path of the North American economy.
- Considered to be one of the most influential people in the world, Condoleezza Rice shares her unparalleled expertise on global affairs, national security and education.
- Appointed by President Obama to co-chair the National Commission on Fiscal Responsibility and Reform and co-founders of The Campaign to Fix the Debt, Alan Simpson and Erskine Bowles provide a candid, bipartisan discourse on what America’s leaders must do to confront what many see as the largest and most critical economic, social, business and national security threat that the country faces.
- Malcolm Gladwell best-selling author of four books, including The Tipping Point, will speak to applying new ideas from social science to the realities of businesses and people.
About TD Ameritrade InstitutionalTD Ameritrade Institutional 1 is a leading provider of comprehensive brokerage and custody services to over 4,500 fee-based, independent registered investment advisors and their clients. Our advanced technology platform, coupled with personal support from our dedicated service teams, allows investment advisors to run their practices more efficiently and effectively while optimizing time with clients.About TD Ameritrade Holding CorporationMillions of investors and independent registered investment advisors (RIAs) have turned to TD Ameritrade’s (NYSE: AMTD) technology, people and education to help make investing and trading easier to understand and do. Online or over the phone. In a branch or with an independent RIA. First-timer or sophisticated trader. Our clients want to take control, and we help them decide how - bringing Wall Street to Main Street for more than 36 years. TD Ameritrade has time and again been recognized as a leader in investment services. Please visit the TD Ameritrade’s newsroom or www.amtd.com for more information. Brokerage services provided by TD Ameritrade, Inc., member FINRA ( www.FINRA.org) /SIPC ( www.SIPC.org) /NFA ( www.nfa.futures.org) 1 TD Ameritrade Institutional is a division of TD Ameritrade, Inc., a brokerage subsidiary of TD Ameritrade Holding Corporation. AMTD-G