- Datalink on Demand Labs: DoD Labs provide organizations with the opportunity to view, experiment, test, and validate the cloud in a live, functioning environment. The following use cases are available now:
- Test environment via a private cloud Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS)
- Development environment via a private cloud Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS)
- Generic IaaS hybrid cloud services (i.e., virtual machine configurations, virtual networking, and virtual storage)
- IaaS cloud services for cloud providers
- Datalink Subscription on Demand Labs: Subscription DoD lab services allow organizations to dive more deeply into Datalink standard use cases or simulate custom use cases in the DoD labs before committing to up-front capital investment.
- Proof of Concept: Datalink proof of concept (POC) services minimize company risk by offering rapid deployment of a test cloud environment within a client's facility. This allows organizations to prove financial and operational benefits while integrating the cloud into their existing infrastructures.
- Cloud Readiness Assessment: Since cloud success is about more than just technology, Datalink's cloud readiness assessment service delves into process redesign. The readiness assessment includes a detailed inspection of an organization’s IT strategy; organizational structure; and business, service, operations, and infrastructure controls. This empirical data guides process redesign decisions and efforts.
Datalink (Nasdaq: DTLK), a leading provider of data center infrastructure and services, announced today a new suite of cloud enablement services to help enterprise and mid-market companies validate how cloud-based infrastructures will impact their businesses prior to investing in full-scale deployments. Datalink cloud enablement services provide organizations with hands-on experience, migration best practices, and confidence in how cloud-based IT services will benefit their organization. Datalink cloud enablement services include: