- Datalink on Demand Labs: DoD Labs provide organizations with the opportunity to view, experiment, test, and validate the cloud in a live, functioning environment. The following use cases are available now:
- Test environment via a private cloud Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS)
- Development environment via a private cloud Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS)
- Generic IaaS hybrid cloud services (i.e., virtual machine configurations, virtual networking, and virtual storage)
- IaaS cloud services for cloud providers
- Datalink Subscription on Demand Labs: Subscription DoD lab services allow organizations to dive more deeply into Datalink standard use cases or simulate custom use cases in the DoD labs before committing to up-front capital investment.
- Proof of Concept: Datalink proof of concept (POC) services minimize company risk by offering rapid deployment of a test cloud environment within a client's facility. This allows organizations to prove financial and operational benefits while integrating the cloud into their existing infrastructures.
- Cloud Readiness Assessment: Since cloud success is about more than just technology, Datalink's cloud readiness assessment service delves into process redesign. The readiness assessment includes a detailed inspection of an organization’s IT strategy; organizational structure; and business, service, operations, and infrastructure controls. This empirical data guides process redesign decisions and efforts.
Datalink cloud enablement services couple the company’s deep expertise in data center infrastructures and cloud computing with its hands-on lab environments. The services bolster Datalink's growing data center portfolio, which includes advisory, managed monitoring, managed backup, and Datalink Unified OneCall (SM) Support services. For more information about Datalink's cloud enablement services, go to www.datalink.com/cloud.About DatalinkA complete data center solutions and services provider for Fortune 500 and mid-tier enterprises, Datalink transforms data centers so they become more efficient, manageable and responsive to changing business needs. Datalink helps leverage and protect storage, server, and network investments with a focus on long-term value, offering a full lifecycle of services, from consulting and design to implementation, management and support. Datalink solutions span virtualization and consolidation, data storage and protection, advanced networks, and business continuity. Each delivers measurable performance gains and maximizes the business value of IT. For more information, call 800.448.6314 or visit www.datalink.com/cloud or www.datalink.com. Additional Resources Get Datalink’s take on IT on its blog.Follow Datalink on Twitter.Visit Datalink on Facebook.View Datalink videos on YouTube.Connect with Datalink on LinkedIn.