- Same store sales rose 12.6% over the prior quarter, on top of same store sales growth of 18.9% a year ago;
- Total revenues increased 10.6% to $206.4 million;
- Retail gross margin was 35.5%;
- Adjusted retail segment operating income was $12.9 million, up $13.8 million on an adjusted basis over the prior-year quarter;
- Credit segment operating income totaled $11.6 million, compared to adjusted operating income of $5.6 million for the prior-year period;
- Diluted earnings per share of $0.35 on a reported basis, versus loss of $0.40 per share last year; and
- Fiscal year 2013 earnings guidance was raised to diluted earnings per share of $1.55 to $1.60 on an adjusted basis.
Conn’s, Inc. (NASDAQ:CONN), a specialty retailer of home appliances, furniture, mattresses, consumer electronics and provider of consumer credit, today announced its results for the quarter ended October 31, 2012. Significant items for the third quarter of fiscal 2013 include: