- Typical -152 dBm DANL for viewing low-level signals easily and clearly.
- ±0.1 ppm annual aging rate, which reduces frequency drift for more accurate measurements.
- One-button PowerSuite (CHP, OBW, ACPR, SEM and spectrogram), which makes power measurements and signal monitoring simple and intuitive.
- Optional 7-GHz tracking generator with built-in VSWR bridge, which supports transmission and reflection measurements.
- Demodulation mode to easily and cost-effectively gain more insight into AM, FM, ASK and FSK signal analysis.
- Seven user-definable soft keys, which provide quick access to seven of the most frequently used measurement setups, making it easy to switch from one task to another.
Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE:A) today announced a new basic spectrum analyzer for budget-constrained applications in R&D, manufacturing, maintenance, education labs, spectrum management, bench repair and other general-purpose analyzer applications. “To protect profitability, increasing productivity on a smaller budget is a growing imperative. In response to this market need, our new basic spectrum analyzer is rich in features and value-priced,” said Brian LeMay, general manager of Agilent’s Chengdu Instruments Division. “Plus, value-added options like channel scanner, tracking generator and time-gated spectrum analysis allow the unit’s capabilities to change to keep pace with industry dynamics.” The Agilent N9322C basic spectrum analyzer for the 9-kHz to 7-GHz frequency includes: