- A LOOK Boutique beauty department featuring dozens of prestige and niche cosmetic, skincare and hair care brands not typically found in drugstores. As part of it, Britain’s leading skincare brand, No7, created by Boots, will be available in a Walgreens store for the first time. No7 is well known for its internationally acclaimed range of anti-aging beauty serums, all independently scientifically tested. (The availability of No7 products at this Walgreens follows the strategic partnership between Walgreens and Alliance Boots, the leading international pharmacy-led health and beauty group. Last June, Walgreens and Alliance Boots entered into a strategic transaction designed to create the first global pharmacy-led, health and wellbeing enterprise.) The LOOK Boutique also will have specially-trained beauty advisors, including a No7 beauty advisor, on hand to offer guidance finding the best solutions for individual needs. Expert shaping and grooming services will be available at the Eyebrow Bar.
- An enhanced, state-of-the-art pharmacy designed to encourage greater interaction between pharmacists and patients. Team member “health guides” will help pharmacy customers navigate a wide range of health and wellness products, services and resources including immunizations and health tests. The pharmacy also features an “Ask Your Pharmacist” desk, consultation rooms and Express Rx kiosks for swift checkout.
- A wide variety of fresh hand-rolled sushi and sashimi prepared daily.
- An Upmarket Café offering a barista preparing fresh brewed premium coffee, espressos, as well as iced and frozen options.
- A juice and smoothie bar featuring fresh fruits and vegetables included in the 24 distinct recipes available. Customers can also enjoy eight flavors of self-serve frozen yogurt accompanied by an enticing toppings bar.
- Hundreds of fresh food items including produce and high-quality, on-the-go meal options such as wraps, sandwiches and salads made fresh daily.
- A best-in-class wine selection boasting more than 700 fine wines that will pair well with the store’s assortment of artisan and brie cheeses as well as specialty meats, decadent chocolates and more. A Beverage Wizard kiosk provides food and beverage pairing recommendations.
- A Coca-Cola Freestyle machine dispensing 130 varieties of Coca Cola fountain drinks.
About WalgreensAs the nation's largest drugstore chain with fiscal 2012 sales of $72 billion, Walgreens ( www.walgreens.com) vision is to become America’s first choice for health and daily living. Each day, Walgreens provides more than 6 million customers the most convenient, multichannel access to consumer goods and services and trusted, cost-effective pharmacy, health and wellness services and advice in communities across America. Walgreens scope of pharmacy services includes retail, specialty, infusion, medical facility and mail service, along with respiratory services. These services improve health outcomes and lower costs for payers including employers, managed care organizations, health systems, pharmacy benefit managers and the public sector. The company operates drugstores in all 50 states, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico. Take Care Health Systems is a Walgreens subsidiary that is the largest and most comprehensive manager of worksite health and wellness centers and in-store convenient care clinics, with more than 700 locations throughout the country.