Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. CH Robinson Worldwide ( CHRW) pushed the Transportation industry lower today making it today's featured Transportation laggard. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, CH Robinson Worldwide fell 65 cents (-1.1%) to $60.83 on light volume. Throughout the day, 938,975 shares of CH Robinson Worldwide exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.3 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $60.73-$61.77 after having opened the day at $61.33 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $61.48. Other companies within the Transportation industry that declined today were: Globus Maritime ( GLBS), down 9.3%, Frontline ( FRO), down 6%, Paragon Shipping ( PRGN), down 5.6%, and FreeSeas ( FREE), down 4.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full CH Robinson Worldwide Ratings Report.
- Use our transportation section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.