- More than 8,000 individuals received banker-led financial education instruction
- More than 4,000 books were collected for local agencies
- Some 3,500 meals were provided through community groups
- In North Central Alabama alone, bankers led more than 130 financial education courses
- Bankers provided free kids meals to 200 customers at a local restaurant in the West Coast of Florida.
- Bank associates in West Tennessee helped construct a new greenhouse for a local urban farm.
- In Georgia and Mississippi associates delivered hundreds of meals and volunteered at neighborhood food banks.
About Regions Financial CorporationRegions Financial Corporation, with $122 billion in assets, is a member of the S&P 500 Index and is one of the nation’s largest full-service providers of consumer and commercial banking, wealth management, mortgage, and insurance products and services. Regions serves customers in 16 states across the South, Midwest and Texas, and through its subsidiary, Regions Bank, operates approximately 1,700 banking offices and 2,100 ATMs. Additional information about Regions and its full line of products and services can be found at www.regions.com .