- ‘Shots-on-Goal’ business model
- 2013 and 2014 financial guidance
- Detailed overview of tax assets
- Impact of recent FDA approvals for partnered programs
- Update on key pipeline assets
- Summary of upcoming events
Retrophin announced positive results from a study in which patients with a rare kidney disease responded to treatment with its experimental drug sparsentan.
Here are Wednesday's top research calls, including upgrades for ConocoPhillips and DineEquity, and downgrades for Discover and Maxim.
Trade-Ideas LLC identified Ligand Pharmaceuticals (LGND) as a weak on high relative volume candidate