- Best Business Outcome Driven by BPM - This award will go to the organization who can clearly demonstrate (and quantify) how a particular BPM project has positively impacted a key business outcome.
- Best BPM Organization - This award will go to the organization that has best demonstrated how to (reorganize itself to) better support BPM and process centricity, including evidence of key BPM roles, presence of a BPCC, effective governance and process ownership, a cross-functional BPM focus and a strong collaboration with the business who understand BPM and embrace it as the way they do business.
- Most Effective Use of BPM Technology - This award will go to the organization that shows the best example of how they have leveraged BPM technology to solve a particular business problem, for example, agility and use of model-driven BPMS, BRMS, iBPMS/IBO, case management or automated business process discovery (ABPD).
- Best BPM Initiative (Global Award) – This award will go to an organization that has already won one of the previous three categories regionally. The nine regional winners from those three categories will be judged on how their BPM Program has solved (one or several) particular business challenges and delivered compelling business. Evidence of the BPM objectives, vision, roles, governance, skills, clear quantitative results and effective use of technology are required.
- March 13-14, 2013, at the Park Plaza Westminster, London, U.K.
- April 2-4, 2013 at the Gaylord National, National Harbor, Maryland
- May 13-14, 2013 at the (venue TBD), Sydney, Australia
More information on the Gartner BPM Excellence Awards and the entry forms are available at http://www.gartner.com/technology/summits/na/business-process/excellence-awards.jsp or on the Gartner BPM Summit web site at www.gartner.com/us/bpm. The deadline for submissions is December 14, 2012. All completed entries (and any further questions) should be sent to BPMExcellenceAwards@gartner.com.The Gartner BPM Excellence Awards are a global program, with nominations being accepted from U.S., EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa) and Asia Pacific based organizations. U.S. winners will be presented with their awards at the Gartner BPM Summit in National Harbor, MD, April 2-4, 2013. EMEA winners will be presented with their awards at the Gartner BPM Summit, March 13-14, 2013 in London. Asia/Pacific winners will be presented with their awards at the Gartner BPM Summit, May 13-14, 2013 in Sydney, Australia. About the Gartner Business Process Management Summit The Gartner BPM Summit is designed specifically for business and IT leaders tasked with making business processes smarter, more agile and better able to respond to constantly changing business dynamics. This Summit is the largest and most comprehensive BPM conference in the world, offering forward-thinking, trusted advice and actionable recommendations for driving real business transformation. Members of the media can register by contacting Janessa Rivera at email@example.com. About Gartner Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world's leading information technology research and advisory company. Gartner delivers the technology-related insight necessary for its clients to make the right decisions, every day. From CIOs and senior IT leaders in corporations and government agencies, to business leaders in high-tech and telecom enterprises and professional services firms, to technology investors, Gartner is a valuable partner in 12,400 distinct organizations. Through the resources of Gartner Research, Gartner Executive Programs, Gartner Consulting and Gartner Events, Gartner works with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, USA, and has 5,300 associates, including 1,390 research analysts and consultants, and clients in 85 countries. For more information, visit www.gartner.com.