- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- Net operating cash flow has declined marginally to $5.44 million or 4.34% when compared to the same quarter last year. In conjunction, when comparing current results to the industry average, ZILLOW INC has marginally lower results.
- Compared to where it was 12 months ago, the stock is up, but it has so far lagged the appreciation in the S&P 500. Looking ahead, the stock's rise over the last year has already helped drive it to a level which is relatively expensive compared to the rest of its industry, implying reduced upside potential.
- Compared to other companies in the Real Estate Management & Development industry and the overall market on the basis of return on equity, ZILLOW INC underperformed against that of the industry average and is significantly less than that of the S&P 500.
- The gross profit margin for ZILLOW INC is currently very high, coming in at 90.00%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Regardless of the strong results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 7.30% trails the industry average.
-- Written by a member of TheStreet Ratings Staff
FREE for a limited time only: Get TheStreet Ratings #1 Stock Report NOW!.