- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 1.6%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 15.9%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- 44.00% is the gross profit margin for BLACK DIAMOND INC which we consider to be strong. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Despite the strong results of the gross profit margin, BDE's net profit margin of 1.50% significantly trails the industry average.
- BDE's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.17 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. Although the company had a strong debt-to-equity ratio, its quick ratio of 0.99 is somewhat weak and could be cause for future problems.
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Leisure Equipment & Products industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 27.9% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from $1.01 million to $0.73 million.
- Net operating cash flow has decreased to -$10.16 million or 14.28% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing to the industry average, the firm's growth rate is much lower.
-- Written by a member of TheStreet Ratings Staff
FREE for a limited time only: Get TheStreet Ratings #1 Stock Report NOW!.