In all events, shareholders’ representation shall be subject to the rules set forth under Colombian Corporate Law and Securities Regulations (articles 220.127.116.11 and 18.104.22.168 of the Resolution 1200 of 1995 and article 1 of the Resolution 116 of 2002), concerning illegal, unauthorized and unsafe practices by the issuers of securities.JAVIER G. GUTIERREZ PEMBERTHY Chief Executive Officer RECOMMENDATIONS:
- Have your identity document at hand, and if you are representing other shares, the respective proxy.
- The doors of the auditorium and the registration spots will be opened from 6:30 a.m. onwards.
- Entry of accompanying persons will be allowed only for physically handicapped Shareholders, elder adults and under aged individuals.
- No kits (presents) or food will be provided to the attendees
- People who wish to represent the shares of their minor children must submit a copy of birth certificate.
- Those persons that acquired shares being a minor and the date of the Assembly have come of age, must have updated its records in the Shareholders' Call Office.