- Adding a specialty dispensing manufacturing plant in Ohio adjacent to a significant customer;
- Opening new branches in the energy business in Michigan, Minnesota, Colorado and Singapore to better support customers’ requirements;
- Adding gasket and bolt manufacturing capability in Brazil;
- Opening a state-of-the-art production facility in Arizona to support manufacture of new products awarded by aerospace customers;
- Consolidating two older plants in Australia into a single state-of-the-art manufacturing facility of trailering and towing products for significantly better efficiencies;
- Doubling the capacity of the manufacturing facility in Thailand to better serve increasing demand of global automotive customers; and
- Relocating the manufacturing from the Goshen, Indiana Cequent facility to the existing Cequent facility in Reynosa, Mexico.
“While these types of decisions are never easy, we make them with significant consideration. We are focused on providing a smooth transition for our customers and remain committed to providing quality product with speed. For those employees affected by the closure, the Company is committed to working with them during this transition,” said Wathen.About TriMas Headquartered in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan, TriMas Corporation (NASDAQ: TRS) provides engineered and applied products for growing markets worldwide. TriMas is organized into six reportable segments: Packaging, Energy, Aerospace & Defense, Engineered Components, Cequent Americas and Cequent Asia Pacific. TriMas has approximately 4,500 employees at more than 60 different facilities in 17 countries. For more information, visit www.trimascorp.com.