Below are some of the Black Friday deals to look at. Microsoft (MSFT) XBox
- At Wal-mart (WMT), a Microsoft (MSFT) 4GB Xbox 360 with a wireless controller and the game Skylanders will be sold for $149.99.
- For $50 more, Best Buy (BBY) is selling a 250GB Xbox 360 for $199.99. The console will have Skyrim and Forza 4: Essentials Edition.
- At Target (TGT), Microsoft Stores, and Amazon.com (AMZN), for $199.99, a 4GB Xbox will include a Kinect sensor and Kinect Disneyland Adventures.
- GameStop (GME) is selling a 250GB Xbox for $249.99. It will include Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 from Activision (ATVI).
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) shares are not yet finding a bottom, after closing at $12.85 recently. Sam’s Club is offering a 14-inch Sleekbook laptop for $399 (6GB RAM, 500GB hard drive, LED display, Intel Core i5 CPU and Windows 8).
- Samsung’s Galaxy S III, which runs Google’s (GOOG) Android, is selling for $0.96 on a two-year contract.
- An LG (LPL) Blue-ray player is $38.
- Apple’s (AAPL) iTunes 4x$25 multipack (worth $100 gift card is $79.88.