Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings ( LH) pushed the Health Services industry lower today making it today's featured Health Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings fell $1.02 (-1.2%) to $82.63 on average volume. Throughout the day, 597,989 shares of Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 682,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $82.17-$83.52 after having opened the day at $83.52 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $83.65. Other companies within the Health Services industry that declined today were: Hooper Holmes ( HH), down 17%, CombiMatrix Corporation ( CBMX), down 12%, ERBA Diagnostics ( ERB), down 7.9%, and Kips Bay Medical ( KIPS), down 7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Laboratory Corporation of America Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.