Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. Rayonier ( RYN) pushed the Conglomerates sector higher today making it today's featured conglomerates winner. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, Rayonier rose 50 cents (1%) to $49.06 on average volume. Throughout the day, 827,298 shares of Rayonier exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 917,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $48.41-$49.06 after having opened the day at $48.63 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $48.56. Another company within the Conglomerates sector that increased today was MGT Capital Investments ( MGT), up 4.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Rayonier Ratings Report.
- Use our conglomerates section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.