Superb Imaging Quality for Enhanced Patient CareWith high-quality image sensors, Canon Digital Radiography detectors provide excellent diagnostic images as a result of a pixel pitch of 125 microns, and the detectors with CsI scintillators result in minimal patient X-ray exposure. Ideal for various diagnostic imaging areas and radiology rooms, these Digital Radiography systems are exceptionally versatile, portable and easy to install. Exceptional Devices for Efficient Management of High-Volume Centers The RadPRO ELITE Overhead/Ceiling Mounted Radiography System offers three robust radiographic configurations that allow for easy, efficient exams needed by today's high-volume imaging departments. Equipped with a high-frequency generator, four-way float table, chest unit and overhead X-ray support, this system offers precise positioning with speed and effortless movements. This system can also be outfitted with a variety of Canon Wireless DR Systems, including the CXDI-70C Wireless, CXDI-501C and CXDI-401C DR systems. In addition to these devices, Canon will also feature a variety of the Company’s flat-panel digital radiography detectors, including:
- Canon CXDI-80C Wireless Digital Radiography Detector
- Canon CXDI-70C Wireless Digital Radiography Detector
- Canon CXDI-55C and CXDI-55G Digital Radiography Detectors
- Canon CXDI-50RF Dynamic/Static Digital Radiography Detector
- Canon CXDI-501C and CXDI-501G Digital Radiography Detectors
- Canon CXDI-401C, CXDI-401G, CXDI-401C COMPACT and CXDI-401G COMPACT Digital Radiography Detectors
Specifications subject to change without notice.All referenced product names, and other marks, are trademarks of their respective owners. 1All products sold under the RadPRO brand are products of Virtual Imaging, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Inc.