- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 106.85% to $2.50 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, HARVARD BIOSCIENCE INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 14.78%.
- 43.30% is the gross profit margin for HARVARD BIOSCIENCE INC which we consider to be strong. Regardless of HBIO's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, HBIO's net profit margin of -0.50% significantly underperformed when compared to the industry average.
- The company's current return on equity has slightly decreased from the same quarter one year prior. This implies a minor weakness in the organization. Compared to other companies in the Life Sciences Tools & Services industry and the overall market, HARVARD BIOSCIENCE INC's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Life Sciences Tools & Services industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 551.7% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from $0.03 million to -$0.13 million.
-- Written by a member of TheStreet Ratings Staff
FREE for a limited time only: Get TheStreet Ratings #1 Stock Report NOW!.