- Ease and ability to find product quickly with searching, sorting and filtering
- Scalability to meet growth demands for consumers with cloud-based solutions provided by Demandware’s platform technology
- Brand shop-in-shops showcase Finish Line’s brand partners and their product while also providing the mediums to differentiate themselves
- Simplified check-out includes improved connectivity to Winner’s Circle, Finish Line’s loyalty reward program, so customers can see their points balance
- The evolving and responsive technology integrates data and the shopping experience across technologies, platforms and applications
- Ability to purchase online and pickup in a nearby Finish Line store
- With content flexibility, the site can be updated real-time with up-to-the minute promotions, sales, shipping offers and marketing information
About The Finish Line, Inc.The Finish Line, Inc. is a premium retailer of athletic shoes, apparel and accessories. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Finish Line has 647 stores in malls across the U.S. and employs more than 11,000 sneakerologists who help customers every day connect with their sport, their life and their style. Online shopping is available at http://www.Finishline.com/ and mobile shopping is available at m.Finishline.com. Follow Finish Line on Twitter at Twitter.com/FinishLine and “like” Finish Line on Facebook at Facebook.com/FinishLineUSA. Finish Line also operates, through a venture with Gart Capital Partners, the Running Specialty Group, including 24 specialty running shops in seven states and the District of Columbia under The Running Company and Run On! banners. More information is available at www.run.com. Forward-Looking Statements This news release may contain certain statements that the company believes are, or may be considered to be, “forward-looking” statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. These forward-looking statements generally can be identified by use of statements that include phrases such as “believe”, “future”, “intend”, “plan”, “will”, “continue”, “create”, “potential”, “confidence”, or other similar words, or statements that describe objectives, plans or goals. All of these forward-looking statements are subject to risks and uncertainties that could cause the company’s actual results to differ materially from those contemplated by the relevant forward-looking statement. There are several principal risk factors that could cause actual performance and future actions to differ materially from the forward-looking statements, as noted in previous releases. The forward-looking statements included herein are made only as of the date of this report and the company undertakes no obligation to publicly update these forward-looking statements to reflect subsequent events or circumstances.