In the spirit of giving, Disney Store and Make-A-Wish® are teaming up again to share the magic of granting wishes to children around the globe. By the end of 2012 Disney will have donated more than $500,000 to Make-A-Wish® to help make wishes come true for deserving children.Disney Store’s great options to complete any holiday shopping list include: $10 Deals:
- Soft Dolls—Find some of your favorite Disney characters as soft dolls, suitable for all ages!
- Classic Dolls (11”)—Turn every play time into a fairy tale with an Ariel, Belle, Cinderella or The Beast classic doll.
- Disney Figurine Sets—Now kids will be able to create their own adventures with these elaborate Disney Fairies, Disney Princess or Toy Story figurine sets.
- Cars Spy Plane Shoot Out Playset—Master spy Finn McMissile and his crime-fighting partner team up on this Cars 2 launching play set..
- Magic Mirror Beauty Case—Bedazzle your little one with the bejeweled beauty case that’s filled with a bounty of glittering baubles.
- Kids Sleepwear Gift Sets—Kids will snuggle up after a day of winter fun in these soft pajamas that feature a selection of their favorite Disney characters.
- Animators' Collection Princess Toddler Dolls—Named “Toy of the Year” by Family Fun Magazine in 2011, these young renditions of your favorite Disney Princess characters (Ariel, Belle, Cinderella and Snow White) were re-imagined as toddlers and created under the guidance of the Walt Disney Animation Studios animators.
- Toy Story Talking Action Figures— The talking Buzz, Jessie or Woody action figures are full of well-known phrases that will take kids’ imaginations to infinity and beyond during play time.
- Magical Cinderella Castle Playset ($69.50)—Your little princess' imagination will glow with this Cinderella Castle Magical Play Set. Set features 16 fully-sculptured pieces including castle, characters, furniture and accessories to create her own fairy tale stories!
- 22 Pack Mega Deluxe World of Racing Cars Die Cast Set ($99.50)— Celebrate Disney/Pixar's wide world of racing with a mega deluxe 22-car die cast gift set honoring the World Grand Prix, the Piston Cup Championship, and Radiator Springs street racing!
About Disney Store North AmericaThe Disney Store retail chain, which debuted in 1987, is owned and operated by Disney in North America, Europe, and Japan. Disney Store is the retail merchandising arm of Disney Consumer Products, the business segment of The Walt Disney Company (NYSE:DIS) and its affiliates that extends the Disney brand to merchandise. Disney Store carries high-quality products, including exclusive product lines that support and promote Disney's key entertainment initiatives and characters. Disney Store opened its first store in Glendale, California and, in doing so, originated the themed retail business model. There are currently more than 200 Disney Store locations in North America; more than 40 Disney Store locations in Japan; and more than 100 Disney Store locations in the United Kingdom, France, Spain, Ireland, Italy and Portugal, plus online stores www.DisneyStore.com and www.disneystore.co.uk. Each Disney Store location offers a magical shopping experience that can only be delivered by Disney, one of the world's largest and most successful entertainment companies. For more information, please visit www.disneyconsumerproducts.com/press/us/disneystore or follow us at www.facebook.com/DisneyStore and www.twitter.com/DisneyStore.