- Wichita * and Chicago (Midway), Dallas Love Field, and Las Vegas
- San Juan and Baltimore/Washington
- Houston (Hobby) and New York LaGuardia
- Chicago (Midway) and Tulsa
- Tampa Bay and both Houston (Hobby) and Raleigh/Durham
American says fourth-quarter unit revenue will be flat to up 2%, the first time in nearly two years that a major carrier has reported positive unit revenue.
2017 is shaping up to be a good year for airlines, according to Deutsche Bank.
Carriers are riding tailwinds from good year into 2017.
Jim Cramer says he's focusing on health-care companies that will break news that moves stocks.