- Wichita * and Chicago (Midway), Dallas Love Field, and Las Vegas
- San Juan and Baltimore/Washington
- Houston (Hobby) and New York LaGuardia
- Chicago (Midway) and Tulsa
- Tampa Bay and both Houston (Hobby) and Raleigh/Durham
Jim Cramer says he respects Buffett's judgment. Cramer's also bullish on some airline stocks.
Jim Cramer says a rally on French election results is fine, but don't forget great U.S. corporate earnings and merger activity.
Pet costs are seen surging, as are several other top household categories.