- Wichita * and Chicago (Midway), Dallas Love Field, and Las Vegas
- San Juan and Baltimore/Washington
- Houston (Hobby) and New York LaGuardia
- Chicago (Midway) and Tulsa
- Tampa Bay and both Houston (Hobby) and Raleigh/Durham
United Airlines leads the global airline industry in its commitment to biofuel, targeting the use of 900 million gallons over the next 10 years.
American Airlines began Charlotte-Havana service on Wednesday, despite Fidel Castro's death, an apparent excess of planned U.S.-Cuba service, and Donald Trump's threat to roll back U.S.-Cuba relations.
The forecast-crushing employment number confirms the likelihood of a Fed hike next month.