Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. Mettler-Toledo International ( MTD) pushed the Health Services industry lower today making it today's featured Health Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Mettler-Toledo International fell $2.15 (-1.2%) to $174.10 on average volume. Throughout the day, 204,168 shares of Mettler-Toledo International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 196,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $172.79-$177.73 after having opened the day at $176.36 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $176.25. Other companies within the Health Services industry that declined today were: CombiMatrix Corporation ( CBMX), down 28.6%, Hooper Holmes ( HH), down 19.6%, IsoRay ( ISR), down 10.8%, and BSD Medical Corporation ( BSDM), down 9.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Mettler-Toledo International Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.