- Total Net Sales at €111.7 million, from €114.4 million reported for third quarter 2011;
- Industrial Margin at 35.3% on total net sales, improving from 29.6% reported in last year’s comparable period;
- Negative EBIT of €2.3 million, from a negative EBIT of €9.0 million reported for the third quarter of 2011.
- Total Net Sales at €342.3 million, 4.1% down from €356.8 million reported for the first nine months of last year;
- Industrial Margin at 33.6% on total net sales, from 32.8% reported one year ago;
- Negative EBIT of €10.3 million, as compared to a negative EBIT of €17.0 million reported for the first nine months of last year;
- Positive Net Financial Position at €40.1 million as of September 30, 2012, as compared to €55.3 million as of December 31, 2011.
|3 quarter 2012||3 quarter 2011|
|Europe (ex Italy)||32.9%||34.4%|
|Rest of the World||16.2%||15.8%|